IRVINE, Calif. (November 2, 2023) – New Home Co. today announced its return to Irvine with the introduction of Olivewood, a collection of 100 luxury residences set at the height of Portola Springs. It’s been more than three years since the homebuilder opened a community in Irvine, but the city remains a special place to the company. It’s where New Home Co. maintains its headquarters and where it built its first homes in 2009. Since then, it has successfully completed multiple award-winning communities and hundreds of homes throughout Irvine, one of Southern California’s most desirable places to call home, and consistently rated one of the safest places to live in the nation.
Nestled atop the highest point of Portola Springs, Olivewood presents an exclusive collection of residences with modern floor plans and impressive interior finishes. Sales are underway with prices starting in the mid $2 millions.
Key highlights of Olivewood at Portola Springs:
• Luxury Hilltop Residences: Olivewood offers a premium collection of homes designed to elevate a homeowner’s lifestyle.
• Spacious Living: Homes at Olivewood range up to 3,220 square feet, providing ample space for families of all sizes.
• Versatile Floor Plans: With up to 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, these homes cater to diverse living needs.
• Award-Winning Schools: Loma Ridge Elementary school is within walking distance, making it convenient for families with school-age children. Olivewood is also served by the top-rated Portola High School.
• Community Amenities: Olivewood residents will have access to more than 15 parks, community pools, spa, clubhouse, trails and pickleball, ensuring a vibrant and active lifestyle.
The homes at Olivewood were designed with floor plans featuring interior finishes, gourmet kitchens, and panoramic doors that open to optional outdoor living spaces, perfect for al fresco dining and family gatherings. A selection of homesites offer breathtaking hillside and city light views, providing a living experience that blends nature and luxury seamlessly.
“Portola Springs is a highly desired address on the Irvine Ranch, and we’re pleased to bring the New Home Co. brand back to the community,” said Michael Battaglia, Southern California Division President for New Home Co. “We’ve had the honor of building award winning homes in Irvine since our company was founded and we look forward to welcoming homebuyers to Olivewood. It’s an ideal setting for growing families looking for more square footage, excellent schools and all the lifestyle benefits afforded to those who live here.”
For more information on New Home Co. and to join the Olivewood interest registry, visit NewHomeCo.com.
About New Home Co.
New Home Co. is a western regional builder and real estate development company headquartered in Irvine, Calif. It has divisions within select growth markets in California, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington. New Home Co. is one of most awarded homebuilders in the United States. It was named 2019 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder and is a multi-year recipient of “The Eliant” for providing the Best Overall Customer Experience in North America in the Eliant Homebuyers’ Choice Awards. New Home Co. has won hundreds of awards in the homebuilding industry for its design and planning excellence, dozens of “Community of the Year” awards, and was recognized five straight years for creating the best community or master plan in all the United States.
For more information, visit NewHomeCo.com.
Mike Hoye PSM Communication Arts
Public Relations (310) 346-0845 (mobile)